* Are you a proactive hands-on person looking to use your customer service skills to build customer loyalty?
* Are you an ambitious, hardworking individual interested in career growth?
* Do you have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record and willing to travel?
At Applied Maintenance Supplies and Solutions, the Field Service Representative role has immediate impact on our field sales performance and in customer satisfaction. This is a wonderful opportunity for a strong customer service individual with good people skills, some knowledge of industrial products, and an interest in career growth.
As an Applied® Field Service Representative, you will perform a variety of duties including surveying customer sites, identify potential growth opportunities, and maintain stock areas. You'll join a tight-knit team serving loyal, brand new customers, and long-term customers. Use your strong customer service skills when interacting with customers at the field sales level.
Partner with our sales and operations team to provide first class service for our customers. This will grow our business at existing customers, develop new customers and meet or exceed monthly sales goals while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Map out, arrange, and organize customers shop locations to properly administer our vendor managed inventory programs.
- Communicate with customers to gain potential growth opportunities and product line expansion.
- Provide feedback and suggestions from customers to management and sales team.
- Take inventory at customer sites.
- Work from daily schedule, work orders, verbal and written instructions
- Maintain clean driving record
- 6 mo+ proven customer service experience
- Accurate data entry skills, math & mechanical aptitude, basic reading skills
- Use of proper English grammar, written and verbal
- Able to travel out of town on a weekly basis up to 85% of the time
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, bend and regular lifting of 50 lbs. or more
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of industrial distribution products
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork, ambition, innovation, accuracy, integrity, and professionalism
- Desire and ability to quickly learn new processes and systems
- Sense of Humor
When you join the Applied team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Vacation & company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
Applied Maintenance Supplies and Solutions LLC, a division of Applied Industrial Technologies, is a leading value-added national distributor of Class C Maintenance, Repair, Operating, and Production (MROP) products. Applied MSS specializes in fasteners, cutting tools, paints, chemicals, fluid flow, and safety servicing almost every industry. We carry 50,000 SKU's with availability to 250,000 more! Our vendor-managed inventory systems help transform our customers operations into an efficient, fully-stocked system by installing the right storage solutions. We organize chaos!
Parent company Applied Industrial Technologies is a leading distributor of bearings, power transmission products, engineered fluid power, specialty flow control solutions, and other industrial supplies, serving MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry. In addition, Applied provides engineering, design and systems integration for industrial and fluid power applications, as well as customized mechanical, fabricated rubber, fluid power, and flow control shop services. Applied also offers storeroom services and inventory management solutions that provide added value to its customers.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Apply on company website