Supervisor: General Manager
Purpose: Responsible for fluency in the Front-line and Drive Thru. Will actively try to meet all front-line and drive thru operational goals. This position is active on the line all the time. Every action taken should be driven toward best possible customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains Front-line and drive thru standards of operation.
- Positively and pleasantly represents the company in all customer service and employee interaction.
- Acquires necessary knowledge of all front of the store training materials.
- Follows Arby's handling and production procedures.
- Ensures the highest level of product quality is reached.
- Follows all cleaning and operational procedures for front of the store cleanliness.
- Assists in stocking at the beginning and end of every shift.
- Follows front-line and drive thru standards of operation.
- Maintains a positive attitude toward job duties.
- Maintains the “Arby's Look” – refer to Employee Handbook.
- The Front-line employee may be called upon to perform tasks not listed in this description.
This list is not meant to be all inclusive. It is understood that the expectations of this position can be adjusted as needed for the success of the business. It is further understood that if at any time the responsibilities of this position are not met, an employee will be given an action plan to meet the expectations. If the action plan items are not met in the specified time, the employee is considered to have voluntarily terminated their position. By Signing this Job Description, the employee agrees and is bound by the terms of the description. The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Probationary period is outlined in the company policy book.
Apply on company website