Now Hiring for Shift Managers at Arby's!
are responsible for enhancing the overall guest experience by providing outstanding quality products with amazing service in order to increase sales and profits, while working within the framework of company values and policies.
- Treats every guest, fellow employee and vendor with the highest level of friendliness, respect and professionalism.
- Executes the position of manager responsibly, showing the utmost respect for the trust the employer has given them to manage the business as if it were their own.
- Provides Team Members with training and development by executing programs and systems to ensure top quality products are delivered to each guest, fast and friendly.
- Executes systems daily to ensure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food, fast and friendly.
- Utilizes all management tools and safety procedures provided and keep accurate records where required.
- Performs cash controls as described by company policies.
- Maintains high standards of service throughout the business day by demonstrating management by example.
- Supervises and motivates team members to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
- Provides leadership by creating excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment toward company objectives.
- Performs other such work-related duties as directed by the management team.
- Praises, coaches and disciplines employees during a work shift. Makes recommendations to higher management regarding further disciplinary actions.
- Communicates with peers and superiors about plans, progress and problems openly and honestly, in a fair, respectful manner.
- Maintains an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the required duties.
Candidates should exhibit the following:
- Friendly and outgoing personality.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Ownership mentality.
- The ability to work within and promote a positive team environment by motivating team members to perform to their highest level of ability.
- Show team support by creating excitement, enthusiasm, and commitment toward company objectives.
- Sound decision making, good judgment and the ability to solve problems.
- Drive and determination with a desire for personal and professional growth.
- Previous industry or related management experience preferred
- Strong math and computer skills
- Reliable transportation
Apply on company website