Business Analyst II- SAP ME/MII
Arthrex Manufacturing Inc
Ave Maria, FL
Manufacturing Operations Business Analyst (Manufacturing Execution (ME)/Manufacturing Integration and Intelligence (MII)) – Ready to join this fast growing, innovative, and energetic team? Are you an individual who is ready to join Arthrex in our journey to raise our business to the next level? Join the Arthrex Manufacturing Solutions team as we provide our business with value through partnering, understanding future vision road-map, and consulting on how to achieve our common goal.
The Business Analyst position works directly with business departments within Arthrex to build and manage a pipeline of Information Technology projects and enhancements with mentorship from the Client Service Analysts. A successful candidate must have experience defining and operating business processes in one of the following areas: Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Distribution, Finance, or Engineering. The position liaises with the technical organization to determine the timing and cost of specific projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translate business goals and objectives into strategic business capabilities.
- Benchmark current and future processes against best industry practices.
- Develop a roadmap of projects and initiatives for enablement of new capabilities.
- Engage in efforts to establish scope and business case for new programs and initiatives.
- Deploy an appropriate methodology for the identification and documentation of business requirements.
- Plan and manage user acceptance testing activities.
- Accountable for adoption of solutions by sponsoring business departments.
- Provide the methodology, standards and tools for efficient and effective program management.
- Identify technical functionality that aligns with desired new business capabilities.
- Identify opportunities to innovate and differentiate Arthrex from its competition.
- Up to 20% travel required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering or Computer Science or related field required. Master's degree in Business or Engineering preferred
- At least two years' experience within a business function (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Distribution, Finance, or Engineering) with business analysis or business process improvement activity required
- Previous involvement in the deployment or optimization of an MES system a plus
- Previous position in Pharma or Medical Device industry a plus
- Experience working in a projects where multiple functions work in a matrix structure a plus
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- In depth knowledge of several business functions and related software applications. SAP ME/MII preferred
- Experience with process improvement techniques and tools. Lean or Six Sigma preferred.
- Understanding in the major functions of a global organization.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and presentation skills.
- Ability to work comfortably at all levels within the organization.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Workstations and laptops. Telecommunication equipment, cell phones and smart phones. Microsoft and Apple environment. Work with standard current computer applications, such as word processing, spreadsheets and data bases. MS Office, SAP (ERP/MES), Minitab, project management, etc.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website