Maintenance Tech II - Night Shift
Arthrex Manufacturing Inc
Sandy Springs, SC
These positions will be located at the new Arthrex manufacturing facilities in Sandy Springs, SC.
Perform the maintenance (predictive and preventive) of equipment and processes in support of the company's production and growth objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing preventative maintenance tasks and completing associated documentation in a timely manner.
- Performs work and assists in maintaining operations in compliance with applicable policies and OSHA regulations.
- Follows the Preventive Maintenance Schedule as established by the Maintenance Manager and Planner.
- Performs complex repairs correctly and with minimal error or rework.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems and communicate effectively to management.
- Keep up to date with ISO/FDA and internal quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Ensures that information is complete and accurate; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
- Assist with building/facilities repairs & maintenance duties as needed.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent. Requires at least 2 years of related training and experience performing maintenance on manufacturing machines and equipment. Must work overtime as needed by the Company.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Demonstrated intermediate knowledge and experience with maintaining manufacturing equipment and processes.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Demonstrated experience maintaining CNC machines.
Advanced knowledge and training in electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic principles.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.
Exerting 50 to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 25 to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects. Physical Demand requirements are in excess of those for Medium Work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website