Manager - International Supply Network
ALC-INC- Fort Myers, FL
The Supply Network Planning Manager is a key supply chain leadership role providing support to the International Supply Network Planning Team. The team's core role is the end to end support for network planning and inventory optimization in our international subsidiary network from the Arthrex Logistics Center. This leadership role is to guide and lead the business in fulfilling global service levels through proper inventory management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the International Supply Network Planning team to achieve corporate goals, drive change and also keep open lines of communication to drive global transparency.
- Leads, mentors and coaches the International Supply Network Planning team. This team is a global team sitting in different locations.
- Partners and communicates with International business stakeholders including Executive, Regional, Country and Product Management to drive global transparency and partnership.
- Collaborates with Supply Chain Management to align goals and global initiatives.
- Collaborates with Global Trade, International Transportation and ALC Logistics on International Network Planning initiatives.
- Develops and publishes presentations, reports and data on International Supply Network Planning performance to the Sr International Demand Manager, Global Supply Chain and Global Senior Management.
- Introduces and directs Projects around International Supply Network Planning to include process improvement, capability introduction and systems integration.
- Collaborates with IS on strategic International Supply Network Planning projects and processes. This also includes collaborating with our Global Supply Chain Integration Specialists.
- Sponsors and leads change management initiatives on International Supply Network Planning with International stakeholders.
- Leads regular team meetings with subordinates to ensure sharing of information and findings and track progress.
- Leads regular meetings with the Sr International Demand Manager to provide updates on metrics and current projects.
- Drives global initiatives to support an Integrated Business Planning process. This includes both technology and business processes.
- International travel up 35%.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree required; preferably in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics, or Operations.
- International experience required.
- 10 Years of related experience required.
- Supervisory Experience and/or leading cross functional teams required.
- Experience managing people offsite preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of ERP systems concepts required. SAP ECC or APO experience required.
- Ability to understand KPIs/metrics is required.
- APICS or IBF Certification preferred
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/ Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Strong organizational, analytical, collaboration, and problem solving skills are required.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with limited supervision is required.
- Candidate must be flexible and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong influencing, persuading, good verbal and written communication skills with all levels and strong attention to detail are also required.
Machine, Tools and/or Equipment Skills:
Microsoft Word and Outlook preferred.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel required.
SAP ECC or APO experience required.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website