Requisition ID: 45551 Title: Regional Manager- South Central Division: Arthrex, Inc. (US01) Location: Dallas, TX
Arthrex, Inc. is a global medical device company and a leader in product development and medical education in orthopedics. Arthrex is actively searching for a Regional Sales Manager to manage and lead key strategic initiatives of all product lines within the Arthrex Orthopedic portfolio. The successful candidate will build relationships with key customers and internal departments to help drive new product innovation and manage existing product lines. Excellent interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills along with two plus years or more of related experience and a Bachelor's degree are essential for this position. The position does require travel. Join our talented team at a global medical device company focused on Helping Surgeons Treat Their Patients Better™
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Works with Regional Director to:
- Ensure maximized revenue growth of assigned company products and services through direct and indirect management of an independent sales force in a defined geographic product area.
● Establish proper and effective communications with appropriate staff across the company to ensure the proper level of sensitivity to the needs of sales.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works within an assigned geographic sales and product area to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives:
- Carries out specific plans developed by the Regional Director and company to ensure revenue growth in company's products.
- Manages assigned account activities.
- Communicates regular field activity to President, VP of Sales, Regional Director, and other internal management.
- Completes LMS self-education requirements.
- Develops independent sales team (agency):
- Monitors and assists in the activities of agency (product training, coaching representatives, TC program, motivates, recommends representative additions and termination as necessary, etc.).
- Educates sales team in terms of sales tactics.
- Recommends sales programs and training ideas to Regional Director and VP Sales to address the following issues:
- New and existing account sales growth.
- Sales of new and existing products and multi-product sales.
- Competitive strategies and targeted sales campaigns.
- Proper use and level of sales support.
- Account and Third-party contracts.
- Performs sales activities on accounts and negotiates product pricing discounts pre-approved by the Regional Director and VP of Sales.
- This job requires that a person must travel 3+ days out of the week and occasionally work on weekends. Travel is up to 75% of the time.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree required.
Minimum 2+ years of Arthrex, Arthrex agency, or competitive sports medicine, arthroscopy, extremity, and/or product sales experience required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
- Knowledge of company's products, pricing practices, and selling skills.
- Effective management skills with ability to manage the company's sales operations.
- Effective time management, communications, decision making, presentation, and organization skills.
- Excellent writing, editing, communications, and interpersonal skills.
- Professional appearance and presentation required.
Machine, Tools, and or/ Equipment Skills:
Strong knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office. PC's and various software languages used as required. Cognos experience a plus. Salesforce.com experience a plus.
The territory for this position is the following states: Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Texas, Oklahoma, Kansas, and Missouri. The ideal candidate will live near a major metropolitan airport in one of these states; preferably in Dallas, Houston, or Austin.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website