- Join a well-established Infectious Diseases practice currently consisting of 1 full-time physician partner
- Alternate weeks on the inpatient consultative service or outpatient clinical service
- Ability to serve on the local, state and national infection prevention and antimicrobial stewardship councils collaborating with other infectious diseases specialists throughout Ascension Wisconsin and Ascension National
- Hours: Monday Friday consultative weeks and Monday Thursday for outpatient weeks to average 4.5 work days/week
- Call: 24 hours/5 days Monday through Friday while on inpatient consultative service
- Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Infectious Diseases
- Able to do procedures if you desire; however, interventional radiology is available to utilize as well
- Excellent hospitalist support system in place who will admit on your behalf
- Large Primary Care base with established referral patterns
- Generous Benefits, including a great retirement package
- Competitive compensation package
- Signing incentives, including loan forgiveness
- 8 weeks of vacation after first year + 8 holidays
- Annual CME stipend
Ascension Wisconsin is expanding their ID service line locally and statewide with the intent to provide improved work/life balance and allow for growth opportunities in the outpatient setting. Having a two-partner ID practice would enable our facility to implement an outpatient infusion clinic with the additional volumes. Due to the vast and rural nature of many of the hospitals across Ascension Wisconsin, telemedicine capabilities can also be utilized to expand the ID service line within the Fox valley and Northern Markets.
- Work with a close-knit team that is experienced and has strong team atmosphere
- Elizabeth is newly renovated- recently opened a brand new, state of the art 90 bed inpatient bed tower
- Elizabeth is considered a referral center for several smaller hospitals throughout the Fox Valley and the Northern Wisconsin Markets
- Elizabeth has a full complement of sub-specialists on staff
- Cardiology, Pulmonary/Critical Care, Gastroenterology, Renal, Surgical Specialties, orthopedics, oncology, etc.
- Join a very supportive nursing and administrative team
Wisconsin's Fox Cities are anchored by Neenah, Menasha, and Appleton, communities known for their quality of life. The Fox Cities are one of Wisconsin's fastest growing areas with more than 236,000 residents. A unique mixture of urban style and small-town warmth make the Fox Cities a great place to live and practice medicine. Appleton is located in Northeastern Wisconsin which is just 100 miles to Milwaukee, 30 miles to Green Bay, 200 miles to Chicago, and 100 miles to Madison- the ideal location to be. Appleton has culture, entertainment and convenience that will offer amenities for everyone. Wisconsin is home to national sports teams including the Green Bay Packers, the Milwaukee Brewers, the Milwaukee Bucks and more. Our Fox Cities Performing Arts Center offers Broadway shows and a plethora of entertainment varieties. Historic Lawrence University is in the heart of Appleton along the Fox River. Travel is easy and convenient with Appleton International Airport located about 10 minutes west of downtown. Northeast Wisconsin has lots of natural beauty with over 15,000 lakes and countless opportunities for leisure including sailing, skiing, golfing, fishing, biking, hiking, camping and so much more. Appleton has exceptional public and private schools, is a safe family friendly community, and has a relatively low cost of living, making it ideal for raising a family. Its an attractive place filled with friendly people, fine institutions and high-quality healthcare.
Contact: Crystal Rother, Physician Recruitment Specialist
OPPORTUNITYJoin a well-established Infectious Diseases practice currently consisting of 1 full-time physicia...
Apply on company website