Aspen Dental Management, Inc. (ADMI) is a leading dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support services to independently owned and operated Aspen Dental offices in 42 states. Our purpose? To care for the people who care for the patients, providing expert business support to the largest, fastest-growing branded network of dental practices in the country. This model makes it easier for independent, licensed practitioners to do what they do best: Care for their patients.
As a reflection of current needs and planned growth, we are excited to offer the opportunity to join a dedicated team as a Recruiter focused on the recruitment of Hygienists.
In this vital role you will direct, plan and implement activities to identify and hire quality candidates for position openings in a timely and efficient manner.
- Works with Hygiene Managers to assess needs and develop a recruiting plan.
- Posts job openings and sources valid candidates for open positions, using recruiting resources and social media sites.
- Develops relationships with area colleges/universities and attends job fairs to maintain entry level candidate flow.
- Screens potential candidates and makes recommendations to hiring managers.
- Manages the candidate selection/interview process.
- Manages the negotiation, closing, and onboarding elements of candidate/new start relations.
Minimum Education and Experience
- Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Related/Industry Experience: 3+ years of experience with full cycle recruitment, in a high volume, fast paced setting. Healthcare experience is a plus.
- Candidates must be competent tele-commuters; motivated, self-sufficient, eager to lead, learn, strategize and take ownership and responsibility for their territories, goals
- Strong communication skills and ability to work well in a fast paced environment.
- Strong computer skills.
- Up to 20% travel
ADMI, Inc. offers a growing work environment with opportunity for long term career advancement. For immediate consideration for this role, apply today!
About Aspen Dental Management, Inc.
Aspen Dental-branded practices are supported by ADMI, a dental support organization that provides non-clinical business support to licensed, independent dentists.
Apply on company website