Own a Variety of Projects from Concept to Closing in Role with both Autonomy and Collaboration Build a rewarding career home at a producer of award-winning medical devices with a great culture If you are a strong project manager with exceptional communication skills and proven emotional intelligence, we invite you to consider just a few of the many advantages of joining our talented team. You will:
- Make your mark by managing multiple projects simultaneously and influencing processes and procedures to ensure that each project runs smoothly, efficiently and on time. Youll make an impact on multiple projects of various sizes and scopes and liaise with a variety of project stakeholders.
- Expand your project management skills in a diverse role that includes new product development and cross-functional interactions.
- Manage projects from inception through to production, and finally to close -- you won't be siloed at Aspen Medical Products.
- Share ideas and insights with a talented and diverse team made up of PMs, Engineers, Designers, R&D, Quality, Industrial Designers and others with various backgrounds and tenure, from newcomers to those with 15+ years of experience.
- Become part of an organization with a rich history of innovation in a "Best Places to Work" environment, with leaders who truly care about employees and place an emphasis on quality of life, fun events and more.
- An undergraduate degree; an emphasis in Project Management, Business, or Engineering is preferred.
- PMP or other project management certificate is preferred.
- 5+ years of previous project management experience required. Optimally, this would include experience in a cross-functional product development environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project. Familiarity with SolidWorks PDM is preferred. Effective leadership, motivation and communication skills, especially in situations dealing with multi-functional professionals at all level positions.
Apply on company website