AT&T Public Sector Solutions is currently seeking a Space or Counter-Space Analysts to provide Subject Matter Expertise and analytic support to J2, JFSCC (US SPACE Command).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting all-source analytic production of foreign space and counter-space forces, activities, and capabilities including, but not limited to, civilian and military organizations; command structure, leadership, and communications; strategy and doctrine; equipment, weapons, platforms, and system and their readiness and disposition; facilities; operations, exercises and training; tactics, techniques, and procedures; vulnerabilities; assembly and launch capabilities; dual-use systems and technologies; and emerging space and counter-space technologies.
- Will develop, coordinate, execute, and refine warning problems and associated indicators.
- Monitor and report on adversary Operational Readiness and Disposition.
- Develop pattern-of-life analysis on adversary space forces and systems.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems.
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirm completion of all developmental training and experiences.
- Knowledge of, and demonstrates ability to apply IC and DOD classification guidelines and procedures.
- Work independently with minimal oversight and direction
- Collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Use logic when evaluating and synthesizing multiple sources of information.
- Demonstrates understanding of interpreting analysis to include, but not limited to its meaning, importance, and implications.
- Defend analytic judgements with sound, logical conclusions and adapt analytic judgments when presented with new information, evolving conditions, or unexpected developments.
- Working knowledge using complex analytic methodologies, such as structured analytic techniques or alternative approaches to examine biases, assumptions, and theories to eliminate uncertainty, strengthen analytic arguments, and mitigate surprise. (ACH, Devil's Advocacy, High-Impact/Low-Impact analysis, Red Team Analysis, and Alternative Futures Analysis)
- Use argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge perspectives.
- Understanding of intelligence collection capabilities and limitations.
- Demonstrates understanding evaluating collected information reporting, ability to engage with collection managers, develop collection requirements.
- Minimum of 8 years' experience, at least 4 within the last 4 years.
- Minimum education: Bachelors' degree from a college or university accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance
Apply on company website