This position is for a Senior-level Program Manager for the Air Force Space Command Consolidated Cyberspace Operations. The candidate must demonstrate applicable program management skill level and experience in defensive cyberspace operations related to AFSPC space mission systems. This position is responsible for overall program support, DoD systems engineering processes, documents, reviews, and test (development and/or operational). This position is responsible for AFSPC DCO operations and network defense processes, and associated documents.
Specific work to be performed includes the following:
- Oversee multiple Site Lead Managers and cross-cut support staff, and maintain situational awareness across efforts, providing regular briefings, status updates, and recommendations to the Government
- Oversee multiple functional groups with responsibilities
- Research, provide the Government with recommended solutions and/or resolve questions, issues, and risks identified
- Coordinate with Air Force leadership, base leadership, and other contractors across multiple geographical locations
- Oversee and facilitate budgets for program managers
- Provide relevant input to Government program planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor support personnel and product support integrators
- Prepare briefings, reports, and informational analyses in support of program initiatives
- Oversee records management of deliverables and documentation
- Manage and close internal and external program related taskers, and brief Government on status
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction (approximately 25%)
- Provide analysis of delivered technical content
- Manage CDRL deliverables to meet schedule and quality requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, and develop, brief, and execute solutions to program problems
- Have a working knowledge of Industrial Control Systems, Civil Engineering, and Cybersecurity to include RMF and continuous monitoring
Active DoD Top Secret SCI
- BS and 6 years' experience
- ITIL v3 Intermediate, must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD 8570.01-M for IAM Level 2 at date of hire
- PMP Certification desired
- Operations Officer experience highly desired
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel (note- will include both air and ground transportation).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Apply on company website