At AT&T, we're connecting the world through the latest tech, top-of-the-line communications and the best in entertainment. Our groundbreaking digital solutions provide intuitive and integrated experiences for millions of customers across online, retail and care channels. Join our mission to deliver compelling communication and entertainment experiences to customers around the world as we continue to evolve as a technology-powered, human-centered organization. As part of our team, you'll transform the way we deliver a seamless customer experience with digital at the center of all you do. In our world, digital is much larger than just an eCommerce channel, we are transforming all channels to digitally perform as one team to create a better customer experience. 2019 is the first full year of our digital transformation and your opportunity to revolutionize the digital space and build a career that will propel your future.
This role as Lead Product Manager will drive alignment to the company's cross-channel vision and strategy, supporting Channel KPIs and delivering the highest value capabilities.
- Lead Agile Transformation for the organization from Waterfall based project management
- Understand customer needs and validate solutions
- Identify opportunities to innovate on behalf of customers and agents and ensure the work is included in the backlog for development
- Understand and support portfolio work
- Develop and communicate the program vision and roadmap
- Manage and prioritize the flow of work
- Participate in PI planning
- Define releases and program increments
- Work with System Architect/Engineering to understand enabler work
- Participate in demos
- Build an effective Product Management/Product Owner team
- 5-7 years digital product management experience.
- Experience with Lean/Agile operating principles and operating in an Agile development methodology.
- Product launch and lifecycle management experience.
- Previous experience leading a cross-functional team in executing projects from ideation to completion.
- Strong analytic and fact-based decision-making skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and operate in a fast-paced, high-growth professional environment.
- Must possess both outstanding written and oral communication skills
Apply on company website