AT&T has been tasked with executing a comprehensive rebuild and modernization of the communications infrastructure and capabilities at Tyndall Air Force Base following Hurricane Michael in October 2018. AT&T will provide local, wide area networking and a broad array of current and future innovative information technologies that support Tyndall's military. AT&T will deliver and manage these technologies at Tyndall Air Force Base. 25% work travel required.
- Installation and troubleshooting of networking hardware to include Routers, Switches, Firewalls for local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) systems.
- Coordinates special projects related to LAN/WAN hardware/software improvements and/or enhancements.
Required Skills & Required Experience
- Minimum of 6+ years' experience in a distributed network environment.
- Experience with Cisco UCM, Unity Connection, IM&P, CER, Contact Center is required.
- Experience with Netscout and/or Fluke VPM is preferred, but not required.
- Experience with Cisco routing and switching platforms is required.
- Advanced knowledge of network access control methodologies utilizing Cisco ISE is required.
- Advanced knowledge of routing protocols (EIGRP, BGP, eBGP), web filtering, SIP trunking, VoIP, QoS, and network troubleshooting methodologies.
- Knowledge of 802.11a/b/g/n wireless networks and be able to resolve connectivity, interference, authentication and coverage issues.
- Knowledge of various VPN connection methodologies including IPSec, SSL VPN, and DMVPN.
- Experience with Cisco APIC, ACI and VXLAN is preferred.
Required Education and Certifications:
- B.S. Degree in IT Mgmt or Computer Science
- DoD 8570 certification required; Security + CE certification (minimum)
- Certified Cisco Network Associate(CCNA)
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Apply on company website