Location: Dallas, TX
Career Level: Entry Level
Industries: Telecom, Communication Services
AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we'd say we're well on our way. Together, we've built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So what do you say? Let's do great things together.
Own design and development of NLP aspects of voice virtual assistant.. AI voice and text expert specifically related to customer facing voice and text products.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Design and develop NLP applications using effective text representation techniques and classification algorithms
• Transform natural language data into useful features using NLP techniques to feed classification algorithms.
• Select appropriate annotated datasets for Supervised Learning methods
• Use effective text representations to transform natural language into useful features
• Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks
• Develop NLP systems according to requirements
• Train the developed model and run evaluation experiments
• Perform statistical analysis of results and refine models
• Extend ML libraries and frameworks to apply in NLP tasks
• Experience with Statistical analysis, machine learning methods and text representation techniques.
• Proven experience as an NLP Engineer or similar role
• Understanding of NLP techniques for text representation, semantic extraction techniques, data structures and modeling
• Ability to effectively design software architecture
Education: Preferred Bachelors degree in Business, Information Systems, Engineering, Math, or Sciences; Data Analytics nanodegree; or equivalent experience.
Experience: Typically requires 3-5 years experience. Technical Career Pathway (TCP) role.
Apply on company website