AT&T has been tasked with executing a comprehensive rebuild and modernization of the communications infrastructure and capabilities at Tyndall Air Force Base following Hurricane Michael in October 2018. AT&T will provide local, wide area networking and a broad array of current and future innovative information technologies that support Tyndall's military. AT&T will deliver and manage these technologies at Tyndall Air Force Base.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as Project Manager for each project assigned; provide full lifecycle project management support in accordance with the Project Management Institute (PMI) Book of Knowledge going through all domains in the PMBOK process.
- Review provide input to design documentation (TRDs, Specifications, interface control documents, drawings), requirements documents (ICDs, CDDs, CPDs), ECPs, PWSs
- Review and provide input to enabling concepts, concept of operations, and ensuring supportability requirements are addressed and part of upfront planning for systems
- Coordinate and lead Integrated product teams (IPT) and periodic project management reviews clients
- Ability to provide a wide variety of acquisition/sustainment technical analyses, and program management support to a government PM
- Provides analysis of proposed costs, contractor Statements of Work, and technical content
- Ensures adherence to Government acquisition policies, master plans and schedules, and develops solutions to program problems
- Have a working knowledge of system acquisitions, specifically in Air Force and DoD environments, covering the DoD 5000 series
- Assist in the execution of acquisition strategies, including drafting Statement of Work, Statement of Objectives, Request for Proposal preparations, monitoring deliverables, and attending acquisition related meetings.
- Baccalaureate degree in IT Mgmt or Computer Science
- Project Management Professional(PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management(CAPM)
- Project Management Plus
- Security + CE certification
Apply on company website