AT&T has been tasked with executing a comprehensive rebuild and modernization of the communications infrastructure and capabilities at Tyndall Air Force Base following Hurricane Michael in October 2018. AT&T will provide local, wide area networking and a broad array of current and future innovative information technologies that support Tyndall's military. AT&T will deliver and manage these technologies at Tyndall Air Force Base.
Systems Administrator who has strong Windows Server, Exchange, and UNIX server knowledge. Extensive, storage, VMware, and AZURE experience In addition the candidate should have strong knowledge of virtualization and SCCM. Candidate should be able to maximize a server's performance, establish and maintain server storage operation, and secure and harden the server storage environment.
Required Skills & Required Experience:
- Design server configuration, lead server installation, and enforce group policies and standards.
- Troubleshoot server problems and outages and schedule upgrades.
- Establish and enforce policies; define and monitor access.
- Coordinate with staff for configuration and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with network architects on server optimization.
- Provide architectural guidance and assistance to remote site personnel.
- Serve as third tier on-call support for 24x7 network availability.
- Analyze current infrastructure and provide recommendations for maintaining a stable environment
- Analyzes log files and reports to provide recommendations for process and technology improvements
- Communicates potential security exploits
- Participates in the evaluation of proposed system and application solutions to determine system or data integrity implications
- Assists headquarters and regional staff in troubleshooting and resolving systems security issues
- Leverages system security best practices to protect the infrastructure
- Leverages approved controls to ensure compliance to approved security standards.
- Enables effective user authentication before allowing access to private networks
- Executes patch management program procedures
- Ensures approved antivirus software is properly applied to all resources connected to the managed network.DoDI
- 5 years experience
- Certification required: CCNA-Security (preferred), Security + CE certification (minimum)
- B.S. Degree in IT Mgt or Computer Science
- US Citizenship required and Secret Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Apply on company website