AT&T is looking for an energetic, innovative person to help develop our Internet of Things (IoT) efforts in support of the Air Force in Colorado. This person will actively engage with Air Force customers, lead IoT-centered projects, and interface with multiple AT&T organizations- both in the Federal and commercial sectors. He/she will lead U.S. Air Force Academy cadet capstone projects to bring to bear new capabilities in the drone and IoT fields. Experience delivering AT&T products and services is beneficial.
- Lead U.S. Air Force Academy (USAFA) IoT and drone projects involving cadets, AT&T, and other industry partners.
- Track requirements, status, and deliverables as identified in capstone project plans.
- Meet regularly with USAFA leadership to brief project status and deliverables.
- Support AF-directed engagements at USAFA and elsewhere.
- Participate in USAFA-led design sprints and other short-term technology maturation efforts.
- Support wireless coverage enhancement projects in the Colorado Springs area, specifically Peterson AFB, Schriever AFB, USAFA, and Cheyenne Mountain AFS.
- Support IoT sales efforts on Colorado Springs military installations and surrounding areas.
- Support Air Force client engagement through meetings, site visits, and events both on and off military installations.
- This position will include interaction with multiple levels of AT&T, vendor, and Air Force personnel.
Required Experience, and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or other STEM field and at least 5 years of experience.
- Experience with DoD acquisition processes.
Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision.
- Willingness to travel (note- will include both air and ground transportation).
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Experience working with GPS, IoT, or drone programs.
- Experience serving in or supporting the DoD.
- Experience with Government contracts
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Apply on company website