Pediatric Cardiology -Goryeb Children's Hospital -Atlantic Health System, NJ
We are seeking a Pediatric Cardiologist to join our team of experts- The physician will join a team of 6 highly trained pediatric cardiologist with responsibility over performing outpatient pediatric cardiology evaluations and testing, including interpretation of ECGs, echocardiograms, ambulatory electrocardiography, and exercise stress testing in children, adolescents, and young adults.
Goryeb Children's Hospital is an 86,000 square foot facility attached to Morristown Medical Center (2020-21 USNWR #1 NJ Hospital) with facilities at Overlook Medical Center in Summit, NJ and 4 other subspecialty satellite locations. With over 250 pediatricians and 100 pediatric subspecialists from 22 different specialty areas, we offer comprehensive pediatric services. An independent pediatric residency training program exists with 38 residents, medical students on regular rotation, and status as a regional campus of the Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University.
- Perform outpatient pediatric cardiology evaluations and testing, including interpretation of ECGs, echocardiograms, ambulatory electrocardiography, and exercise stress testing in children, adolescents, and young adults.
- Perform and interpret fetal echocardiograms and provide prenatal cardiology consultations and management.
- Provide inpatient cardiology consultation and management on fetal and pediatric patients.
- Outpatient services are provided primarily at Morristown and Overlook campuses but may also include Goryeb outpatient facilities at Flemington, Newton, and other potential satellites. Inpatient services are provided at Morristown and Overlook.
- Work to develop and lead pediatric cardiology clinical management programs, which may include exercise physiology, preventive cardiology, etc., in accordance with the physician's clinical interests and/or prior experience.
- Participate in multidisciplinary clinical management initiatives with other divisions, such as the adult congenital heart disease clinic, neuromuscular clinic, sports cardiology, and the eating disorders program.
- Participate in case management conferences, including within pediatric cardiology and multidisciplinary management conferences with the Atlantic Fetal Diagnosis and Treatment Center, and the Cardio-Pulmonary NICU Team.
- Facilitate patient referrals to and coordinate with physicians and surgeons at quaternary care centers as appropriate for cardiovascular intervention and specialized management.
- Maintain timely and complete chart notes, reports, and communication with primary care/referring physicians and other relevant subspecialty physicians.
- Maintain open and timely communication with patients, families, and guardians.
- Participate in clinical and didactic teaching in pediatric cardiology, including for pediatric cardiology nurses and sonographers, pediatric residents and fellows, family medicine residents, cardiology fellows, and medical students.
- Participate in Department of Pediatrics grand rounds, morbidity and mortality conferences, and faculty development education.
- Comply with all billing, coding, documentation, and regulatory requirements.
- Participate in division and department quality improvement initiatives, including within the pediatric echocardiography lab.
- Maintain and implement standards for health promotion and health maintenance.
- Promote the practice through direct physician to physician communication, community education, community service, or other appropriate channels.
- Maintain appropriate licensures and certifications.
Board certified (or board eligible) in Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric Cardiology -Goryeb Children's Hospital -Atlantic Health System, NJ We are seeking a Pediatric Cardiologist to join o...
Apply on company website