Atlantic Health System is a nationally recognized integrated health care delivery system comprised of 350 sites, including five hospitals and premier Neuroscience Institute, the regions leader in neuroscience care, offering a broad range of advanced neurological, neurosurgical and neuro-diagnostic services.
Overlook Medical Center in Summit is seeking to hire a Stroke Physician to join the stroke team.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Dynamic stroke program medical director
- Week 1:
- Telestroke coverage from home Monday-Friday: typically 7 telestroke calls/day
- Telestroke coverage + inpatient stroke rounding Saturday-Sunday: typically 5-10 patients/day
- Week 1:
- Week 2: off
- Week 3: inpatient stroke rounding/neuro hospitalist duties Monday-Friday
- APN support
- Dedicated 10-bed Neurocritical care unit managed by 2 neuro-intensivists
- Satellite site directorship available for appropriately qualified candidates
- Clinical research and academic teaching opportunities available
- Competitive compensation/ benefits package with opportunity for productivity bonuses
Successful completion of Neurology residency (a) fellowship in either stroke or neuro critical care and/or (b) added qualifications in stroke or neuro critical care.
We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 12th year in a row to Fortunes Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For list. Here, you will find a collaborative culture and quality care that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System is a nationally recognized integrated health care delivery system comprised of 350 sites, including five hospitals and pr...
Apply on company website