Heritage Nursing and Rehabilitation is hiring cooks, offering a $1,000 Sign on Bonus Apply today!!!
Come Join our 5 Star facility team, awarded for the best Long term care and Skilled Facility by World News Report. Awarded from the AHCA for the 2020 Quality Initiative program!
Featuring some of Atriums great benefits!
- We offer a fantastic employee savings program that offers Atriums great discounts including Mobile employee savings with huge discounts through AT&T, Sprint, and Verizon. Rental Car discounts for travel and discounts at GFS Marketplace!!!
- Live Health Online: Easy, fast doctor visits. All from the comfort of your own computer or mobile device. Talk to a doctor anytime – 365 days a year. Now you can get the health care you need without all the hassle.
- Subsidized health insurance coverage, paid life insurance,401(k) w/match, tuition reimbursement, generous paid-time off program, refer a friend bonus.
To prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet specifications, facility procedures and dietary and sanitary regulations under the direction of the Dietary Supervisor.
- Must possess at least one year of experience cooking for large numbers of people, preferably in a long term care or institutional setting.
- Must have the ability to quantify recipes at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families; take direction from supervisors, and work cooperatively with other employees, even in stressful situations.
- Must be able to maintain regular attendance and take pride in their work.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health regulations and pass a post-employment-offer physical exam. This requirement includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiries.
- Must have the ability to read and write in English, and follow oral and written directions.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this job, with or without accommodation.
Apply on company website