Under the direct supervision of a registered Pharmacist at all times, the Pharmacy Technician I will provide efficient, quality, Pharmaceutical care. This individual will assist pharmacists in the procurement, preparation and distribution of medications and pharmaceutical supplies. He/she will assist in maintaining the medication inventory as well as patient records. The Pharmacy Technician I will prepare IV solutions for all age categories as required and perform related duties as needed.
1. High school diploma or GED from an accredited institute required
2. College coursework and/or prior experience working in a pharmacy setting preferred
3. Proficiency in typing and a working knowledge of mathematical calculations
1. Must be registered with the State of Georgia or Alabama as a Pharmacy Technician prior to beginning work as determined by job location.
2. Must be PTCB (Pharmacy Technician Certification Board) certified upon hire or within 8 months of hire.
Apply on company website