This role will be incorporated into the property structure as an Atrium Hospitality Assistant General Manager Leader-in-Training (AGM LIT) position. Once an AGM LIT candidate has been assessed for entry into the AGM LIT program, he or she will be placed into the appropriate AGM LIT program tier based on their skills, experience and qualifications for the role. This AGM LIT program is designed to further develop our operations leaders to ultimately assume Assistant General Manager positions. Upon successful completion of the program, AGM LIT associates will be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of all hotel systems, policies and procedures as well as a strong operational background. During the program, our AGM LIT associates will also have the opportunity to gain exposure to all Atrium Hospitality functional areas, related systems and SOPs.
As a member of the property's Atrium Hospitality leadership team, the AGM LIT associate will be responsible for upholding the Company's core values of Perseverance, Teamwork, Service and Respect in carrying out their duties on behalf of our guests, Associates and Atrium Hospitality.
Following their successful matriculation through the AGM LIT program, the AGM LIT will be deemed eligible for permanent placement into an Assistant General Manager role within Atrium Hospitality. The AGM LIT must be willing to relocate to pursue such permanent opportunities as they become available and are deemed to meet the needs of the AGM LIT candidate and Atrium Hospitality.
• In partnership with hotel and regional leadership, oversee the development of new and existing programs to result in an increased level of guest satisfaction and operational excellence.
• Proactively partner with property leadership to ensure daily inventory is managed to maximize all potential Rooms and/or food and beverage revenue.
• Participate in development of short and long-term financial and operational plans for the property.
• Oversee transient and package advertising opportunities and ensure hotel participation in brand-specific programs.
• Assist the General Manager with development of profit and loss statements, budgets, and financial forecasts.
• Monitor all guest service standards, constantly seeking ways to improve product and service as well as increase volumes and profits.
• In partnership with leadership, ensure compliance with all Atrium policies and procedures, as well as all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
• Take the lead on various developmental projects and assignments during AGM LIT program.
• Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of hotel operations to include but not limited to the following areas; marketing plans, security and safety programs, employee relations, business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, and long-range planning preferred.
• 2-4 years of department head experience in the hospitality industry to include rooms or food and beverage experience.
• Bachelor's degree in hotel management, business, or other related field preferred; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Willingness and ability to relocate to an Atrium Hospitality location upon completion of the program.
• Travel Requirements: As part of the AGM LIT program, the AGM LIT will be required to travel to various locations to complete their training curriculum designed for their AGM LIT program tier. Such travel will include, but may not be limited to, other property locations as well as the corporate office for rotational training and instruction facilitated by various General Managers and corporate functional leaders (as the scope of the program tier may dictate).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website