This position will provide enterprise-wide strategic and analytical support toward the sourcing and recruiting of top talent for Atrium Hospitality. The ideal candidate will bring to this role prior experience implementing recruiting modules, with a preference being given to prior Workday experience. Supporting the Talent Acquisition team to increase the quantity and quality of internal and external candidate pools will be a key deliverable for this role.
• In partnership with the functional leaders across the enterprise, help to drive positive and frequent visibility and engagement of Atrium Hospitality on various social media platforms.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for all social media recruiting vendors. Maintain all social media recruiting/vendor performance data and report to the Talent Acquisition (TA) team, hiring managers and internal stakeholders (as appropriate) on a consistent basis. Partner with the Director of Talent Acquisition to continuously explore areas of improvement of the end-to-end hiring process and remain current with new social media recruiting platforms, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and/or vendor management system vendors and other recruiting strategies to offer strategic recommendations and act on them accordingly.
• Serve as the primary point contact for support and maintenance of the applicant tracking system (ATS), including researching and resolving escalated ATS issues from all system users.
• Publish internal and external trends and analytics along with related benchmark data to HR leads and hiring managers to improve the efficiency of our recruiting tools, process and applicant flow.
• Serve as the TA report lead by monitoring data integrity in the ATS, creating reports and presentations and analyzing data for various stakeholders.
• Prepare applicant flow reporting data in support of OFCCP/AAP compliance efforts.
• Deliver recruiting training, to include ATS training, for all new users as well as refresher sessions for current users.
• Recommend and oversee modifications to the ATS to ensure maximum efficiencies and functionalities are achieved.
• Manage the process for creating new positions in the ATS per internal protocols.
• Monitor open positions and distribute reports to internal stakeholders for review as appropriate. Take the lead on communicating internal opportunities across the enterprise among all available internal communication platforms.
• Maintain an enterprise-wide job description library, by function, and conduct annual audits of same to ensure alignment with functional leaders' substantive expectations of the roles, the needs of the business as well as external market expectations.
• Proven track record of strong analytical capabilities with an ability to identify and interpret data and identify patterns in processes or data and make recommendations to improve the level of service support to the organization.
• Strong working knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office software platforms (in particular, intermediate to advanced knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint).
o Demonstrated ability to create Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, recruitment marketing flyers, or associated collateral.
o Demonstrated ability to input high volumes of data into Excel, Word and various computer systems with attention to detail and limited errors.
• Professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service acumen.
• Ability to handle multiple and shifting priorities while maintaining deadlines.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent follow-up and organization.
• Maintain confidentiality with highest ethics and integrity.
• Self-directed, highly motivated and engaged team member.
• Ability to listen actively and responsively.
• Adhere to and recommend improvements to protocols, policies and procedures.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field preferred or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
• 2+ years of experience with system administration of ATS, CRM, or HRIS systems required. Special consideration will be given to candidates with prior Workday Recruiting platform experience including knowledge of Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad).
• 3+ years of experience supporting the talent acquisition function of a large organization (5,000+ employees) preferred. Special consideration will be given to candidates with experience supporting an organization comprised of a significant hourly-employee population.
• 3+ years of experience in human resources operations a plus, but not required.
• Hospitality industry experience a plus, but not required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website