The Security Analyst is responsible for establishing and maintaining end user access to security related systems with the overall goal of enforcing Company policy and protecting the integrity and confidentiality of Company information. The Security Analyst is also responsible for the analysis and resolution of incidents and subsequent escalation. This person will serve as a liaison and working with cross-functional business teams to translates complex business needs to effective design recommendations, system/ security analysis, system configuration, and lead testing and deployment activities.
• Interfaces with customers to assist with information for security requests.
• Implements security to include user profiles, roles, permissions, object security and query security for all areas of Workday, including but not limited to HR, Benefits, Payroll, Time and Attendance, Talent Acquisition, Learning modules.
• Maintains all levels of department/location security, including approval process flow, permissions and setup.
• Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for project and implementations, which may include weekly status meetings and testing sessions.
• Works with other functional and technical resources to ensure that security standards and established processes are adhered to during projects and implementations.
• Supports information security audits from an application data perspective and perform risk assessment including identification, mitigation and documentation.
• Resolves security-related requests within the service level agreement in place.
• Assists in the planning and execution of test scenarios and test scripts.
• Recommend best security practices and provide sound solutions to support end to end business processes.
• Document business requirements, functional and technical specifications.
• Act as an active member for the Workday community - staying ahead of Workday security updates, fixes and resolutions.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Typing skills required as well as knowledge of software programs including Microsoft Office and common industry sales systems.
• Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, both written and oral. Ability to effectively present information in one on one or small group situations to customers, clients, owners and other associates of the organization.
• Reasoning Ability: Ability to investigate and analyze large amounts of data drawing conclusion on that data and make decisions and offer recommendations for improvement. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to think independently and use discretion to make decision impacting the company's business operations and finances.
• Persuade and influence
• Motivate, encourage and inspire
• Creative thinking
• Effective communication
• Leadership skills
• Outgoing personality
• Problem resolution
• Bachelor's degree preferred with a specialization in information technology, information systems or related field or equivalent combination of training and work experience.
• Minimum two (2) years HRIS security experience in Workday.
• Solid knowledge of information security principles and practices.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Excellent customer service, verbal, written and communication skills.
• Ability to be flexible and respond to varied demands.
• Must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, under aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must possess proven ability as a member of a support team to be able to communicate technical and security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Apply on company website