"Vorsprung durch Technik" or, "Progress through Technology" is our company ethos and is the core belief that drives the development of every Audi vehicle. It inspires the innovative solutions, revolutionary engineering and progressive design that have become synonymous with the Audi name. And it reminds us to challenge ourselves, rewrite the rules from time to time and always fuel our pioneering spirit. The spirit that sets us apart on the racetrack and the open road. In our relentless pursuit to become the number one premium car brand in the America, we need employees who share in this spirit of challenging the status quo in everything that we do. We are proud to be Great Place to Work-Certified™.
The Executive Coordinator will provide primary administrative support for the Sr. Director of Audi Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS). Duties will include calendar management, scheduling international travel and event planning. Other duties as assigned.
Calendar & Meeting Management (40%)
- Manage electronic schedules to ensure efficient time management.
- Schedule routine departmental meetings, prepare agendas, take meeting minutes & ensure timely follow-up for tasks assigned to the team during meetings.
Plan off-site meetings as necessary including site selection, travel budget, meeting minutes & all meeting logistics & communications.
Travel & Expenses (30%)
- Schedule domestic and international travel, and monitor team travel.
- Monitor departmental travel requests, verify need for travel & approve on behalf of the department.
- Prepare, submit & track expense reports & maintain records.
Miscellaneous Administrative Duties (30%)
- Provide back-up administrative support for other team members, as required.
Proactively follow-up on outstanding tasks and issues on behalf of Director.
Screen & route written & electronic mail, and telephone calls from both internal & external (including media/journalists) sources.
Prepare clear & well-written communications on behalf of management, both within Audi of America & with outside recipients, including AUDI AG (Audi Global Headquarters) as required.
Prepare, track & follow-up on Check Requests, Purchase Requisitions, RFQs, & PARs to ensure timely delivery of goods & services.
Maintain signature authorizations/deletions.
Administer onboarding of department new hires (order equipment, process forms for building access, etc.)
Act as Federal Express administrator for department, order office supplies, maintain office supply cabinet/resources, & prepare OA, catering & other requests as required.
Receive and track department vacation requests, approval of time sheets, etc.
- 5-7 years of experience as an administrative professional
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor's Degree (desired)
- Confidentiality and Discretion
- Excellent Time Management
- Assertive and proactive in problem solving/finding answers
- Attentive to detail
- Decisive and able to flex quickly when executive needs change
- Ability to network and build relationships throughout the organization
- Skilled in the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Skilled in use of travel/expense system (Concur preferred)
- Experience booking international travel (desired)
- Basic German language or interest in learning (desired)
- 5% or less travel required. Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Office located in Santa Clara, CA
Apply on company website