Posting dates for internal transfers:
July 21, 2021, through July 23, 2021
The Central Sterile Processing (CSP) Technician/Central Service Aide is directly responsible to the Perioperative Coordinator/Educator and/or the Director of Surgical Services for processing and delivering patient care equipment and supplies to patient care areas as well as the disassembling, cleaning, assembling, sterilizing and storing of instrumentation, trays, equipment and supplies according to prescribed procedures and aseptic technique. The Central Sterile Processing Technician/Aide is also responsible for operation and testing of operation of sterilizers.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Central Service Technician (Has achieved Central Service Certification-must maintain current
certification throughout tenure in CSP Department).
- Graduate of High School or equivalent.
- One year experience in health care facility preferred.
- Must be able to read, write legibly and understand instructions and names of technical instruments and supplies.
- Prior Central Sterile Processing work experience preferred.
- Must have thorough knowledge of aseptic technique and procedures, sterilization techniques and procedures, Infection Prevention and workflow principles and requirements, equipment and supply processing; demonstrates and exercises responsible judgment to provide necessary supplies and equipment for patient care.
- Must be able to adapt to flexible work schedules, frequent interruptions and be on-call as required.
Apply on company website