Posting dates for internal transfers:
November 9, 2021, through November 11, 2021
An Emergency Medical Technician: Paramedic (“EMT-Paramedic”) performs various duties within his/her scope of practice to assist the Registered Nurse, Physicians and other Hospital personnel with the provision of patient care in the Emergency Department. An EMT-Paramedic may perform Emergency Medical Technician services at the Hospital provided the services are performed in accordance with all of the following conditions:
- The Emergency Medical Technician services performed by the EMT-Paramedic are only performed in the Hospital's Emergency Department; or, while moving a patient between the Emergency Department and another part of the Hospital.
- The Emergency Medical Technician services performed by the EMT-Paramedic are performed under the direction and supervision of one of the following:
- A Physician
- A Physician Assistant designated by a Physician
- A Registered Nurse designated by a Physician
- The Emergency Medical Technician services performed by the EMT-Paramedic are within the EMT-Paramedic's scope of practice.
Education, Training and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Obtain and continuously maintain a current, active Ohio Emergency Medical Technician-Paramedic certificate.
- BLS within 3 months of hire through American Heart Association.
- ACLS, PALS, certification within 6 months of hire.
- NRP preferred
- Must be computer literate to complete task(s) as required. Such as MediTech (Hospital Support Software), Halogen (performance appraisal system) Relias (education system), ability to retrieve e-mails, complete on line enrollment for health insurance/benefits and any other programs as assigned.
- CIDE certification within three months of hire.
Apply on company website