PURPOSE OF POSITION
- To provide clear, accurate and timely communication with the patient, families, staff, leadership and physicians.
- To provide clerical work for the CVOR.
- To provide a safe, secure, clean environment in the CVOR.
- To provide the availability of supplies for the CVOR.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- Varied shifts starting at 5:30, 7:00, 9:00 AM and 11 PM. M-F or hours as required by the job. On call rotating weekends and off shifts.
- Subject to frequent interruptions and changes in priority of duties throughout the day.
- Sitting/standing/moving about during working hours
- High stress area
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS ADDENDUM
PURPOSE: To identify specific functions job requirements and work environment factors that could affect job performance.
Check all factors that are present as essential job requirements and check whether the factor is performed.
O = Occasionally = 0- 33% of the work shift or 0- 32 repetitions.
F = Frequently = 34-66% of the work shift or 32-200+ repetitions.
C = Constantly = 67-100% of the work shift or 200+ repetitions.
N = Not essential job requirement.
F Lifting (70 pounds)
O Carrying (70 pounds)
F Pushing (70 pounds)
N Climbing with (70 pounds)
F Reaching Up/Reaching Forward
Additional information concerning physical requirements for the position:
Performing patient care responsibilities as required
HAZARDOUS EXPOSURE CATEGORY
Apply on company website