Description$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available No weekends...No on-call...No major Holidays! Introduction
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As an Endoscopy Tech with Austin Endoscopy Center - North you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Austin Endoscopy Center - North, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Austin Endoscopy Center - North family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Endoscopy Tech to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Job Summary and Qualifications
As an Endoscopy Tech, under the direction of a GI/Endoscopy Nurse, you will contribute to the company's mission and vision by assisting with the care of patients undergoing GI/Endoscopy procedures.
What you will do in this role:
- Maintain a sanitary environment for your patient
- You will demonstrate knowledge of high disinfection and sterilization of endoscopy equipment
- You will prepare the endoscopy unit adequately and ensure availability of necessary GI equipment and supplies
- You will clean GI treatment rooms between procedures and prepare rooms for the next case
- You will assist in the maintenance, care and labeling of specimens
- You will identify specimen with the surgeon and pass to the circulating RN
Qualifications you will need:
- HS Diploma or GED required. Healthcare certifications a plus.
- 1+ years' experience in a clinical setting. Acute experience is a plus.
- Valid BCLS Certification upon employment***online certification not acceptable
Austin Endoscopy Center North is located in the northern area of Austin. We were established in 2001. Our AAAHC accredited center handles high volumes of colonoscopies, endoscopic placements, flexible sigmoidoscopy, pH Impedance testing, infusion services, and Esophageal Manometry. The center serves our patients Monday thru Friday. We offer a patient focused environment and place an emphasis on quality outcomes. Our parent company is HCA Healthcare.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Endoscopy Tech Part-Time - North Austin opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website