Occupational Therapist (OT)Home Based
Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an experienced Occupational Therapist (OT) to provide professional, goal-orientedhome-basedtherapy services to pediatric clients!
Aveanna Healthcare isapre-eminentpediatric therapy provider,specializing inshort-term to acute care therapy services tochildren from birth to age21.We provide therapy services in the outpatient clinic and home settings, along with private duty nursing and medical supplies, when necessary.
Torevolutionizethe way pediatric healthcare is delivered,one patientat a time.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Market-leading Compensation Packages
- Flexible Scheduling
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long TermDisability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Up to $750 CEU Reimbursement Annually
- Company-sponsored Continuing Education Courses
- Mentor Programs
Occupational Therapist (OT) Qualifications:
- Meets the qualifications as established by AOTA or other professional organization
- Licensed to practice OccupationalTherapy in the current state of practice
- Valid, unexpired Drivers License
- Experienced in pediatric rehabilitative services preferred
Aveanna Healthcareis an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Apply on company website