Therapeutic Support Staff (TSS)
Our Mission is to revolutionize the way pediatric healthcare is deliver, one patient at a time.
Aveanna Healthcare is in search of a compassionate Therapeutic Support Staff to work with children from birth to age 21 in school, home and community settings.
We offer market-leading compensation and flexible scheduling, allowing therapists to maintain a great work-life balance. We are committed to professional development, and offer company- sponsored continuing education courses as well as a generous continuing education reimbursement program.
Benefits for Therapeutic Support Staff:
- All staff are W-2 employees, not 1099.
- Medical Benefits available for Part Time or Full Time
- Competitive compensation and weekly pay
- Support from Operations and Clinical Team
We are hiring TSS to provide instructional support as well as behavioral and personal care support from birth to age 21 for school, home and community settings.
- Education: Minimum Associate's degree in a related field AND
- Experience: 2 years working with individuals with developmental delays or behavioral challenges.
- Familiarity with Applied Behavior Analysis and experience with interventions to address maladaptive behaviors.
- License: Licensed Mental Health professional preferred
Aveanna Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Apply on company website