Therapy Client Service Coordinator (CSC)
Location: Dallas, Texas 75235
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 8AM-5PM
AveannaHealthcare isapre-eminentpediatric therapy provider,specializing inshort-term to acute care therapy services tochildren from birth to age21.We provide therapy services in the outpatient clinic and home settings, along with private duty nursing and medical supplies, when necessary.
AveannaHealthcareis looking for a Therapy Client Service Coordinator.This is anentry level position built on teamwork between office and field personnel with the objective of providingexcellentcustomer service while focusing on best business practices to ensure the office not onlymeets, butsurpasses financial goals that are set forth. Must be able to work within a high energy, high paced, office environment while maintaining professionalismat all times.
Our Mission:Torevolutionizethe way pediatric healthcare is delivered,one patientat a time.
- Inputting of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy referrals into computer software within 24 hours of referral being made.
- Management of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, and Speech Therapy waiting list with accurate contact information, patient address, along with expected wait and visit time.
- Communicating with internal office staff status of potential referrals on the waiting list.
- Communicating with potential referrals on the respective waiting lists.
- Coordinating services with potential referrals when evaluations and treatments can be started.
- Communicating and coordinating with field therapist when new referrals are available within their treating area.
- Communicates with therapy leadership to help coordinate services as needed.Coordinating schedules between clients and field staff for optimum productivity.
Full Time Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short and Long TermDisability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with employer match
- Generous paid vacation plans
- Advancement Opportunities
- College degree preferred.
- Healthcare Scheduling experience preferrred
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities with ability to manage and placemulti disciplinedhealth care staff.
- Public relations ability, interpersonal skill, professional telephone manner.
- Organized, flexible, attention to detail.
- Knowledge of health care preferred.
- Business decorum and appearance.
- Supportive of team concept.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Apply on company website