DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
Nurse Clinician Coordinator
Full Time 0.9 FTE
Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Aventura Hospital and Medical Center, a facility of HCA Healthcare's East Florida Division, is a fully accredited 407-bed acute care medical surgery hospital providing award-winning procedures. Leveraging the latest technologies and treatment protocols, Aventura meets both the elective and emergency healthcare needs of its neighboring communities and international visitors. Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is designated a Level II Trauma Center by the Florida Department of Health and is certified as a Thrombectomy-Capable Stroke Center by the Joint Commission. Aventura's Comprehensive Community Cancer Program is accredited by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer and they are an American College of Radiology accredited Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
Ideally located in luxurious South Florida, Aventura Hospital and Medical Center is home to a community rich in diversity and infused with world class culture. A prime location - nestled between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale - means you will be surrounded by the very best South Florida has to offer!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, and employee stock purchase program.
The Trauma Coordinator works in collaboration with the Director of Trauma Services and Trauma Medical Director, to ensure quality care for trauma patients. The Trauma Coordinator participates in performance improvement, outreach, injury prevention and other activities as indicated by departmental needs. The Trauma Coordinator is responsible for monitoring and maintaining compliance with State of Florida Trauma Center Standards, American College of Surgeon Orange Book standards, Joint Commission standards, state/federal regulations, and corporate/hospital policies, procedures, and practice management guidelines.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support Course (ALS or ACLS) and certification.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support Course (BLS or BCLS) and certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- One year of Acute Care Nursing experience preferred.
- TNCC and/or TCAR required
- CEN or TCRN required within 2 years of hire
- 3- 5 years nursing experience required in a trauma setting
- Teaching skills applicable to patient and staff education
- Ability to work flexible hours
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website