BAE Systems, Inc. is seeking a mid-level developer for its internal IT department to design solutions for, program, and administer an Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software solution for the Accounts Payable department. The individual must be self-starting, have strong customer facing skills, and be able to work well in a team setting in addition to the technical skills required for the position.
The individual will be tasked with the following:
- Configure and support a Kofax TotalAgility (KTA) platform within a large enterprise setting.
- Work with integrated solutions using, TotalAgility (KTA), Kofax Transformation Modules (KTM), Kofax Import Connector, and other related Kofax technologies.
- Analyze business/functional requirements and translate them into concrete tasks.
- Prioritize work, meet deadlines, and complete deliverables in an accurate and timely manner
- Cultivate, maintain, and enhance systems based on business requirements using approved technologies standards
- Lead and/or assist with the creation of technical documentation, design synopsis, functional requirements and operating procedures supporting the build-out of client solutions on the Kofax platform
- Provide peer review of business process solutions and planned onboarding activities for co-workers
- Transition knowledge to team colleagues
- Develop solutions that align to today's IT security and compliance standards
Required Skills and Education
- A Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology or other similar major
- 3 + years' experience developing code using Optical Character Recognition technology (OCR)
- Minimum of 3-5 years .NET programming or equivalent language experience (C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET)
- Experience developing in Microsoft SQL emphasis on Stored Procedure
- Experience Programming in Visual Studio Environment
- Designing, developing and implementing document capture, storage/retrieval, workflow-based, forms and front end applications
- Experience onboarding and supporting Imaging projects
- Familiar with scanning and document processing
- Vertical / horizontal business process knowledge
- Proven ability to write different types of technical documentation and administration manuals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A solid understanding of modern IT security and compliance standards and practices
- Team oriented, fits well into virtual and dynamic teams
Preferred Skills and Education
- General Accounts Payable knowledge
- 2 + years Kofax Total Agility (KTA) experience
- High proficiency with KTA components: Process and Forms Designer
- Certified Kofax Administrator (Formal training acceptable)
- Implementing solutions that leverage middleware integration such as WebMethods
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services. People are the greatest asset in any Company. BAE Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Apply on company website