BAE Systems is seeking a motivated, self-starting Information Technology professional to join our Product Dissemination (NPD) Support Team in Springfield, VA) as a Software Developer. The Software Developer will be responsible for software development, maintenance, installation, testing, and monitoring, of a various applications associated with a production system within a large DoD organization.
Required Skills and Education
Amazon Web Services
Unix (Solaris - Linux)
DBA experience (MySQL/Postgres)
Preferred Skills and Education
MBA, MS, or MA degree in an associated technical discipline or years of equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in Software Engineering, software development, systems testing, or systems administration.
- Professional certifications in Software Engineering
- 2+ years of software engineering experience working with NGA and Mission Partner Program
- 2+ years of experience with NGA application software engineering, development, and testing
- 2+ years of experience/familiarity with reading, writing, debugging, updating (maintenance release/updates), and fixing custom software
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website