BAE Systems Intelligence & Security designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. BAE Systems has an immediate need for a highly qualified Senior Supply Chain Risk Manager to support U.S Navy's Strategic Systems Programs (SSP) Office and the Trident II D5 Strategic Weapon System (SWS) programs.
Key roles and technical responsibilities include:
- Provide subject matter expertise in DoD Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM) to implement, expand, and mature an end-to-end SCRM program.
- Creation of required plans for successful execution of DoD defense acquisition programs in accordance with DoDI 5000.02, CNSSD 505, and NIST SP 800-161.
- Collaborate directly with government customers to create policy, process, and implement appropriate tools for architecting, modeling, and designing a Supply Chain Risk Management infrastructure to continuously assess, mitigate, and minimize risk to the system's security and to the overall mission.
- Establish data driven analysis methods, Key Risk Indicators, metrics, and reporting dashboards for monitoring SCRM program effectiveness.
- Monitor security, information security, OPSEC and personnel security, and define appropriate countermeasures.
- Track acquisition supply chain vulnerabilities including those associated with global sourcing and distribution of adversary threats to DoD.
- Work across organizational boundaries and lead teams to evaluate the consequence of compromise of critical components in the supply chain and apply systems engineering experience to define the defense-in-depth approach that best protects the system's critical technology.
- Trained as a Supply Chain Risk Management subject matter expert to support programs across the I&S Sector, while also engaging with other experts across BAE Systems.
- Demonstrate the leadership behaviors to effectively communicate, coordinate, collaborate, and work in a visible and proactive manner across boundaries to deliver positive results in a complex and cross-functional organization.
- Be a highly engaging, team-oriented, customer-focused, and self-starting individual able to respond rapidly to a dynamic programmatic environment.
Required Skills and Education
Minimum education and years of related/relevant experience required: Bachelor of Science degree in engineering/technical discipline, and 12+ year(s) related or equivalent experience, training and/or certifications.
Additional skills/experience required:
- 5+ years of experience with supply chain risk management, including assessing system and component criticality, mapping supply chains, identifying critical suppliers, assessing supply chain threat and vulnerability assessment, conducting risk identification and mitigation, and monitoring mitigation effectiveness over time
- US Citizenship and actively hold a TS clearance
- Knowledge of DoD SCRM standards, including DoDI 5200.44
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with senior government customers and the ability to influence within multiple levels of the organization
Preferred Skills and Education
Highly desired, but not required skills/experience:
- Masters degree in supply chain management, engineering, cybersecurity, or other technical discipline
- Actively hold a TS/SCI clearance
- Ability to contribute to tasks adjacent to SCRM, including program protection planning, anti-tamper planning, diminishing manufacturing sources and material shortages (DMSMS), obsolescence planning and management, and SCRM impacts on Cybersecurity
- Developing system security plans including, security concepts of operation, risk management matrix, security control traceability matrix, security test procedures, and plan of action and milestones
- Experience with core Systems Engineering Disciplines (Requirements, Schedule, Risk, Readiness, System Closure, VV&T, etc.)
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website