Join a dynamic and well versed security team that provides support across several Business Areas within BAE Systems' Electronic Systems sector. The opportunity to be part of the security team, in one of the leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, offers a motivated professional a unique entry point to work across a broad range of activities supporting a diverse portfolio.
BAE Systems is looking to hire a Contractor Program Security Officer (CPSO) for multiple programs executed out of the Electronic Systems, New Hampshire campuses. The CPSO will work closely with security management and assigned program staff on all aspects of special program security.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interpret and enforce government and company security policies and provide direction and guidance to program personnel.
- Interface with program managers and maintain liaison with US Government Program Security Officers.
- Provide prime/subcontractor security support and direction including the development and maintenance of DD254's and security guidance.
- Develop and revise program level security plans, procedures and instructions.
- Provide classification guidance to employees, develop and provide security education and awareness training, conduct security briefings, lead security self-inspections and audits, and investigate security incidents.
- Support to other security disciplines within the SAP program to include: Personnel Security, Physical Security, Information Assurance (IA), Communications Security (COMSEC), Document Control and Visitor Control. Candidate must be able to respond to after hour alarms on a rotational schedule.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or 9 years of experience in lieu of degree.
• Active Top Secret (TS) clearance.
• Possess a high level of understanding and previous application of the ICD-705, to include, but not limited to; intrusion detection systems, access control devices, TEMPEST requirements, drawings/specifications, etc. for DoD and IC customers.
• Thorough knowledge and demonstrated application of the U.S. Government security standards.
• Familiar with a wide range of products and applications used to meet the requirements of the ICD 705 Technical Specifications.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
•Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of the DoD SAP Manuals, ICDs and TEMPEST.
• Ability to apply the foregoing knowledge of government security requirements in a complex multi-level secure environment to ensure program compliance in non-routine situations.
• Ability to work independently to identify, assess & resolve unique security situations with innovative solutions geared to facilitate contract performance within the bounds of security requirements.
• Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills with emphasis on clear and cogent presentation of complex information.
• Demonstrate working knowledge of the DoD SAP Manuals & ICD series manuals.
• Ability to manage time, make sound decisions, take independent action, analyze problems, and provide focused solutions.
• Must have a professional demeanor, good people skills, ability to communicate effectively, and be able to perform in a multi-tasked, dynamic environment.
-Bachelor's Degree and 6 years work experience or 9 years of experience in lieu of degree.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.
Apply on company website