Company: BAE Systems
Location: Nashua, NH
Career Level: Director
Industries: Manufacturing, Engineering, Aerospace
The Advanced Compact EW Solutions (ACES) Operations Team is seeking an experienced Industrial Engineer.
In this role, the engineer will:
- Provide operations leadership and execution for Area 5 factory expansion effort. Ensure factory capacity (space, equipment, resources) is sufficient to meet current and future requirements.
- Monitor subcontractors to ensure cost and schedule requirements are met.
- Interface with program management, operations leadership, and other stakeholders to ensure that factory expansion efforts support current and future production needs.
- Analyze and design sequence of operations and work flow to improve efficiencies in plant and production facilities and equipment layouts, and establishes methods for maximum utilization of production facilities and personnel.
- May establish or assist in establishing accident prevention measures and manage training programs for personnel concerning all phases of production operations.
- Conduct studies pertaining to cost control, cost reduction, inventory control, and production record systems.
Typical Education & Experience
Required Skills and Education
- Bachelors degree and 6+ years experience or equivalent.
- Experience working with AutoCAD.
- Strong communication skills to effectively convey information, suggestions, and give direction.
- Sound interpersonal skills to interface, coordinate, influence, and negotiate with internal and external customers, suppliers, and stakeholders.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems Electronic Systems is the global innovator behind game-changing defense and commercial electronics. Exploiting every electron, we push the limits of what is possible, giving our customers the edge and our employees opportunities to change the world. Our products and capabilities can be found everywhere – from the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space. At our core are more than 14,000 highly talented Electronic Systems employees with the brightest minds in the industry, we make an impact – for our customers and the communities we serve.
Apply on company website