We are seeking an experienced CNC Machinist Technician in Anniston, AL!
Our lead CNC technician performs a full range of difficult tasks associated with the machinist trade like working closely with shop groups, engineering personnel and representatives from vendors and suppliers in resolving problems related to the machinability of metals to specifications.
- You will set up, operate and train employees on production equipment, but not limited to, for machine of materials and parts to specifications for any and all components and torsion bars.
- You will be responsible for programming of CNC Controls (i.e. but not all inclusive; Mazatrol, Funuc, Capps, etc) and bring experience with conversational programming.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Must have 2 year Associate degree in Machine Tool Technology/Mechanical Engineering. Proof of school diploma and courses taken required.
- 3 years of experience in programming of CNC Controls (i.e. but not all inclusive; Mazatrol, Funuc, Capps, etc).
- 3 years experience at conversational programming
- 3 years experience in working with fixtures and Jigs for set-up of machines.
About BAE Systems Platforms & Services
The Platforms & Services (P&S) sector under BAE Systems, Inc does the big stuff: the armored combat vehicles, naval guns, missile launchers, and naval ship repair…just to name a few. Our employees take pride in the work they do and why they do it. They are on the front lines every day, building our products to protect the lives of those who serve. We may be biased, but we think P&S does some of the coolest work around, and we think you will too.
We celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website