See what you're missing. Our employees work on the world's most advanced electronics – from detecting threats for F-35 pilots to illuminating the night for soldiers. Spanning air, land, sea, and space, we are developing the technology of tomorrow, delivered today. Drawing strength from our differences, we're innovating for the future. And you can, too.
Our flexible work environment provides you a chance to change the world without giving up your personal life. We put our customers first – exemplified by our mission: “We Protect Those Who Protect Us®.” Sound like a team you want to be a part of? Come build your career with us.
Communications and Navigation Solutions (CNS) has technology, engineering and program teams that educate and mentor colleagues to deliver leading Communication and Navigation capabilities. We welcome all those who have big ideas, crave innovation, want to drive fielding velocity and have the passion to bring the warfighter home safe.Our Operations Program Manager will oversee the coordinating of all Operations activities on a production or logistics program. The OPM is the single point of contact for to the production or logistics team and is responsible for the execution of the program.
- Provide work direction for Operations personnel.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork among personnel supporting various phases of the production or logistics program effort.
- Ensure execution is aligned with Program and Customer demand / requirements.
- Flow down of program requirements from the product line and/or program manager to the Operations functions. The Operations functions include Manufacturing, Logistics Depot, Technical Operations, and Supplier Partnerships. Supplier Partnerships consists of factory planning, program planning, procurement, and subcontract management.
- Ensure hardware meets contractual, TAT and delivery requirements.
- Perform warranty analysis on assigned programs
- Track and assign lay-in spare hardware to meet repair program requirements
- Provide estimates in support of repair and manufacturing proposals
- Work with depot and factory supports to resolve issues that require Program and/or Customer action.
- Manage / Generate Plans (material, manufacturing, manpower, lean, capital, facilities, TAT reduction, repair cost reduction).
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
Candidates with >5 years of management / technical experience or a Bachelors Degree in management or a technical field.
Candidate must have team building experience.
Strong written and oral communication skills.
Ability to generate required documentation supporting the execution of the contract.
Ability to Present information to audiences containing internal and external customers.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
BS in a management or technical field is Preferred.
Previous experience building and leading teams, Familiar with Microsoft Office Products.
SECRET Clearance is Preferred.
About BAE Systems Electronic Systems
BAE Systems is a premier global defense and security company with approximately 90,000 employees delivering a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support and services.
The Electronic Systems (ES) sector spans the commercial and defense electronics markets with a broad portfolio of mission-critical electronic systems, including flight and engine controls; electronic warfare and night vision systems; surveillance and reconnaissance sensors; secure networked communications equipment; geospatial imagery intelligence products and systems; mission management; and power-and energy-management systems. Headquartered in Nashua, New Hampshire, ES employs approximately 13,000 people globally, with engineering and manufacturing functions primarily in the United States, United Kingdom, and Israel. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression
Apply on company website