BAE Systems Enterprise Shared Services IT is searching for an Oracle eBusiness Suite Techno/Functional Analyst to join our team providing support to projects and contract operations across our enterprise. You will work closely with stakeholders in the business to accurately define and address problems and enhancements in a multi-org environment. Understand the business needs, processes, and rationale as well as how it fits into the overall enterprise. Act as a face of IT to the customer and the face of the customer to the Development teams and IT management.
Working with a Senior Analyst on our ERP support team you will:
· Provide project & contracts support, troubleshoot defects, and resolve issues using various tools including internal documentation, MOS Knowledgebase, and interaction with Oracle Support.
· Create ad-hoc scripts to analyze data and support operational requests.
· Provide coordination of small projects to implement custom solutions, application changes, and Oracle patches/upgrades.
· Provide estimates on the impact and level of effort for requested changes.
· Gather requirements, analyze against available capabilities, and translate into technical specifications for solution design.
· Present alternative requirements for solution design and suggest improvements in business processes.
· Work with development team to ensure deliverables meet expectations, assist in solution development, and bug troubleshooting.
· Translate requirements into test scenarios and test scripts, conduct first-level unit testing and support end-user testing.
· Create training materials and system documentation.
A successful candidate for this position must be highly organized with excellent technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills who is able to interface with all levels of management, functional, and technical teams.
Position is open to remote worker or onsite in York, PA and other BAE locations
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- 6 Years Oracle e-Business Suite R12 knowledge
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent education/experience
- Understanding of Oracle EBS functionality in use, including interfaced third-party systems.
- Functional knowledge of Oracle EBS Projects module in a project-oriented environment including project billing, accounts receivable, project foundation, project contracts and earned value management processes.
- Knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite technical tools including TOAD, SQL, PL/SQL, Personalization.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- My Oracle Support, Forms, Reports, STAT-ACM, Data Warehousing
- APICS , PMP, ITIL Certification a plus
About BAE Systems, Inc.
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website