BAE Systems is looking for a Product Owner to join the Consolidated Analysis Orchestration Services (CAOS) development team in Springfield, VA. The ideal candidate should have full lifecycle Development experience, be experienced with the Agile/SAFE processes and possess the ability to coordinate across multiple functional disciplines. Duties will include system modeling, heavy environment analysis and monitoring. Candidates should expect to provide support to an operational baseline, patch delivery and operational deployments. Customer relations and communication is a must to understand, translate and bring customer vision to fruition.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
• Experience leading a team of engineers following Agile SAFe processes; in-depth experience as a Product Owner/Scrum Master; demonstrated experience implementing software factory concepts and methodologies
• Demonstrated experience in system modeling, environment analysis, instantiation, and monitoring
• Demonstrated experience supporting active operational systems (troubleshooting, restoration)
• Demonstrated complete understanding of the Full Life Cycle of System Engineering
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate across multiple functional disciplines
• Experience building and maintaining strong customer relationships – Demonstrated active participation developing and realizing customer vision
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
• Experience in the GEOINT community
• Experience supporting an operational baseline, patch delivery and operational deployments
• Experience in cloud migration activities
• Experience with external application integration
• Systems, software and hardware development and integration leadership experience
• Understanding of Intelligence Community at the National, Foreign National and Tactical levels
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of BAE Systems plc, an international defense, aerospace and security company which delivers a full range of products and services for air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology solutions and customer support services. Improving the future and protecting lives is an ambitious mission, but it's what we do at BAE Systems. Working here means using your passion and ingenuity where it counts – defending national security with breakthrough technology, superior products, and intelligence solutions. As you develop the latest technology and defend national security, you will continually hone your skills on a team—making a big impact on a global scale. At BAE Systems, you'll find a rewarding career that truly makes a difference.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
At BAE Systems, we celebrate the array of skills, experiences, and perspectives our employees bring to the table. For us, differences are a source of strength. We're laser-focused on high performance, and we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where all employees can innovate and thrive. Here, you will not only build your career, but you will also enjoy work-life balance, uncover new experiences, and collaborate with passionate colleagues.
Apply on company website