BAE Systems is seeking Technical Mobile Engineers to join our program supporting FEMA's MSC Mobile environment based out of Bluemont, VA. These positions will be involved in the daily support of the Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution, MSC system engineering support for technology update, refresh efforts, and other special projects. This program will deliver engineering services for sophisticated enterprise mobile services including end-point devices, Cloud services as well as virtualized applications, and storage systems. This enterprise infrastructure integrates with diverse local and global wide area network infrastructure. This is a fast paced, challenging, and career rewarding opportunities.
- Maintaining a strong awareness of technical trends in information technology, develop and maintain a strong awareness of on-going IT projects, and customer requirements.
- Provide analysis, design, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative mobile applications.
- Ensure systems being developed comply with the enterprise technical architecture.
- Assist in keeping senior management apprised of project or program status
- Ensure FEMA policies and procedures are adhered to on the MSC program and as part of the project management delivery approach.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Provide reporting of KPI's (key performance indicators) and trends to the customer on a regular schedule or as needed.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- 8 years of telecommunications experience
- Experience developing and executing IT projects
- Familiarity with the FEMA Mobility Service Center program processes and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Highly self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems or an Information Technology- intensive discipline
- Certification(s) in mobile device management and security
- Ability to receive and hold a Public Trust security clearance.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website