BAE Systems is seeking a Zoom Information Technology Specialist for Government administrator to support our customer in Bluemont, VA. This position will provide Tier 1 support for the client's employees and customers, and will be part of an existing team who provides technical assistance for Zoom for Government video calls.
Zoom for Government is a collaboration tool that is available to FEMA users. Approvals to use a FEMA Zoom for Government webinar license will require the host (i.e., requesting organization POC) complete webinar training before a temporary webinar license will be issued.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming questions and issues related to Zoom for Government computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries and troubleshoot over the phone or via desktop remote control.
- Utilize remote desktop control utilities to assist end users with problems and to show users how to perform certain tasks.
- Report to work promptly based on the work schedule.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Requires a High School diploma, AS or BS preferred.
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Requires 4 years relevant experience without a Degree or 2 years relevant experience with a degree.
- 3+ years of experience with proficiency supporting Microsoft Windows 10.
- 2+ years of experience providing over the phone hardware & software troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience with Remedy Help Desk, or similar help desk system.
- 3+ years of experience with proficiency supporting Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using desktop remote control tools
- Experience supporting wide array of staff with varying levels of technical ability
- Experience providing support for senior level customers
- Demonstrated ability to interact and work with a diverse customer base.
- Experience with Zoom for Government is desirable.
This position requires an active TS Clearance day one.
Work will be performed at the Mount Weather, Bluemont, VA location, or telework.
Candidate will be able to teleworking up to 4 days per week, after their initial training period has been completed. GFE will be provided to the contractor to support this constraint. Contractor must have high-speed internet at home for teleworking.
Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, various Internet browsers to include Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Firefox, Chrome and be able to learn new Operating Systems, Applications and over the phone hardware troubleshooting skills during normal hours using on the job training.
The contractor is required to be adept at oral communications, demonstrating good telephone skills, verbal communications and customer service skills. They must also be able to explain technical issues in simple layman terms to leadership.
About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security
BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That's BAE Systems. That's Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit www.baesystems.com and follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/baesystemsintel.
Apply on company website