- Receives and prepares tickets at the start of the day and process them for the wheelchair crew.
- Receives calls from the service crew (wheelchair and client airline crew) throughout the day to track wheelchair location and job status.
- Performs general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from work crews using telephones or two-way radios.
- Primarily responsible for all occurrences related to dispatching wheelchair and walker vehicles
- Responsible for filling in for Wheelchair Assistants as necessary
Apply on company website