- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
Employees are expected at all times to present a professional business-like image, even when working behind the scenes. It is the policy of the Company that each employee's dress, grooming, and personal hygiene should be appropriate to the work situation and be consistent with the Company's business standards.
- With the exception of a fully grown mustache, conservative in nature and not extending below the lower lip, all men must be clean shaven.
- No visible tattoos or body piercings are allowed. Any tattoos must be covered by your uniform or other means agreed upon by management.
- Clean & well maintained approved uniforms must be worn on shift
- Additional requirements as specified by management
Apply on company website