At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Under direct supervision receives and follows specific detailed instructions
- Learns how to perform basic operator duties
- Maintains well site records and communications as required by District Manager
- Drives company vehicles in a safe manner, observing all Company and government regulations and arrive at well site or other designated destination at scheduled time
- Participates actively in quality improvement efforts with respect to ballistics operations
- Promotes and maintains good customer relations
- Carries out all required responsibilities safely as described in Managing Base Operations
- Managing Well Operations and Managing Equipment and Logistics manuals
- Performs other related duties as required
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values
- 1-2-year experience in Pressure Pumping operations
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.
Apply on company website