One of the pillars of Baker Hughes' (BH) long term data strategy is the effective management of master data, enabling the business to have a 360-degree view of the customer. This will enhance our ability to serve customers more efficiently, resolve queries quickly, facilitate transactions with greater accuracy and generally improve the customer experience.
One of the primary domains for master data is customers and partners accounts information which play a key role in most of the company processes especially in commercial and service areas.
BH is currently revisiting its approach to MDM, both from a process and system standpoint, aiming to establish a solution which combines a state-of-the-art MDM platform with BH's processes for customer onboarding and lifecycle management. The new solution also aims to create a foundation for future MDM initiatives, not necessarily limited to Customers.
Within this context we are looking for IT professionals who can make a difference in this space, helping the company with the deployment and the operation of its MDM platform, aligning with the evolving business needs.
In the role of MDM Enterprise Architect, you will:
- Manage the overall MDM solution design of the core solution components by working with key business and IT stakeholders by utilizing best practices
- Own the data model design of the MDM system, data consolidation approach & data stewardship interface design
- Lead near- / real-time in/outbound integrations design and contribute to ETL design
- Provide a recommendation on strategy & roadmap definition to maximize the effectiveness of MDM implementation and minimize program risks
- Lead gap analysis & contribute to legacy system assessment; to help define key research topics and identify master data quality rules
- Contribute to data integration architecture design, data mapping & data cleansing approaches
- Lead a team of MDM developers during the build phase
- Bachelor's Degree in in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 5 years of experience in MDM development, architecture/design and deployment
- Minimum 8 years of overall IT industry experience
- Experience in one or more of the MDM market leaders, preferably Informatica & customer 360
- Proven track record of MDM implementation & Data Governance delivery
- Proven skills in Data modelling, data governance, data quality management & related business processes
- Good understanding of ETL and data integration domains & knowledge of SQL
- Experience with of REST APIs and Webservices integration
- Good understanding of BI / Analytics domain, experience with MDM analytical use cases
- Knowledge of current information technology trends
- Strong Knowledge of end-to-end SDLC, Agile & infrastructure architecture
- Technical project management over enterprise solutions
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Houston, TX
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Apply on company website