Searching for candidates with strong OracleSysadmin Security experience and knowledge. The successful candidate willbe part of a team operating globally to enhance and support evolving Oracleenvironments. You will engage and work with business customers and ITsupport teams to develop, deploy and maintain solutions, implement and insurecompliance to standards, and provide input as a subject matter expert.
The position focuses on support, maintenance,and enhancement to implement Oracle solutions. Ensures adherence tostandards, policies and procedures globally. This position requiresexpertise in a broad portfolio of activities including customer service, strongunderstanding of information security management principles, Oracle EBS/Cloud applicationsecurity implementation methodologies, role-based access controls, distributedsystems administration, oracle technical layer, securing interfaces, and workwith compliance and risk teams.Essential Responsibilities:
In the role of Oracle System SecurityAdministrator, you will:
- Serve as the Oracle Sysadmin Security subject matter expert
- Design, advise, test, implement and document security access model and implementing best practice controls
- Implement system administration security in Oracle EBS R12 / Cloud including security related to implementation, upgrades, deployments, and enhancements.
- Coordinate and collaborate with business and IT support teams to provide and deliver a quality, secured solution
- Provide support for Oracle Sysadmin Security including user administration, role administration, and customer services
- Work with business and project teams to troubleshoot issues with security objects, identify, and implement appropriate solutions.
- Recommend and develop security measures to protect information against unauthorized modification or loss.
- Adherence to Baker Hughes SOX and SOD controls
- Identify IT General controls, SODs and Sensitive Access that can be added to the existing SOD Matrix based on business processes and system architecture
- Ability to take a broad view of the position and take initiative to communicate, interact, and cooperate with others to ensure that all aspects of a task are addressed
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Information Technology, \"STEM\" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) from an accredited college or university
- Minimum 7 years hands-on experience implementing and maintaining Oracle application security concepts and strategies (controls, responsibilities design, report content, recommend and implement function technical security design/controls) and operation administration
- Must work in an office in Houston, TX
- Hands-on experience implementing and maintaining Oracle application security concepts and strategies (controls, responsibilities design, report content, recommend and implement function technical security design / controls) and operation administration
- Comprehensive knowledge of Oracle EBS Suite / System Administration Security
- Functional knowledge of Oracle EBS, GRC, Oracle cloud, and critical access requirements
- Deep understanding of Application Object Library Architecture
- Demonstrates a logical and structured approach to time management and task prioritization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadline
- Excellent MS Office Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc..)
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Client focused and support oriented, with strong customer service skills
- Analytical and Detail Oriented
- Action oriented and drive results
- Strong ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Adaptable to changing environment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Houston, TX (Relocation Assistance provided)
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, nationalor ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age,disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected bylaw. Learn more#ZR #ZR
Apply on company website